DMCA Policy for GeniusTrainers.com
Last Updated: 22/09/2023
1.1. Purpose: GeniusTrainers.com (“Company”) is committed to respecting the intellectual property rights of others and complying with the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (“DMCA”).
1.2. Scope: This DMCA Policy outlines the procedures for addressing copyright infringement claims related to content posted on our website.
- Reporting Copyright Infringement
2.1. Notice: If you believe that your copyrighted work has been infringed on GeniusTrainers.com, please send us written a notice to our official address given at the contact page and also email its copy to [email protected]
2.2. Notice Contents: Your DMCA notice should include the following information:
- A physical or electronic signature of the copyright owner or authorized agent.
- Identification of the copyrighted work(s) claimed to have been infringed.
- Identification of the infringing material and its location on the website.
- Contact information, including your name, address, email address, and phone number.
- A statement that you have a good-faith belief that the use of the material is not authorized by the copyright owner or law.
- A statement that the information in the notice is accurate and, under penalty of perjury, that you are authorized to act on behalf of the copyright owner.
3.1. Counter-Notice: If you believe that your content was removed or disabled as a result of a mistake or misidentification, you may send a counter-notification to us.
3.2. Counter-Notice Contents: Your DMCA counter-notice should include the following information:
- A physical or electronic signature.
- Identification of the material that has been removed or to which access has been disabled and its location before removal.
- A statement, under penalty of perjury, that you have a good-faith belief that the material was removed or disabled as a result of a mistake or misidentification.
- Your name, address, email address, and phone number.
- A consent to the jurisdiction of the federal court located within the jurisdiction of GeniusTrainers.com and a statement that you will accept service of process from the person who provided the original DMCA notice or their agent.
- Response to Notices and Counter-Notices
4.1. Review: Upon receipt of a valid DMCA notice or counter-notice, we will promptly review and, if necessary, take appropriate action.
- Repeat Infringers
5.1. Termination: Accounts of users who are determined to be repeat infringers may be terminated in accordance with our Terms of Service.
- Changes to this Policy
6.1. Updates: We may update this DMCA Policy from time to time. Any changes will be effective immediately upon posting.
- Contact Us
7.1. If you have questions or concerns about this DMCA Policy, please contact us.